The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Prime Minister’s visit to the US supports sustainable trade connections – June 2022
- Weekly Global Economic Round-up – 1 July
- European consumers are trying to save in response to high inflation – June 2022
- Netherlands: Nitrogen Market Insight Report – 23 June 2022
- Non-tariff measures: Impacts, trends and effects on exports from New Zealand
- MFAT – Monitoring Global Supply Chains: January-March 2022
For a copy of the latest report, click here.
To contact MFAT, email firstname.lastname@example.org