The Ministry of Foreign Affairs publishes regular reports on topics of interest to the New Zealand export community, often in collaboration with other New Zealand government agencies, including MPI, NZTE, Customs, MBIE and Education New Zealand.
For the latest reports, regional reports and previous updates, click here.
This week’s new market reports are:
- Weekly Global Economic Round-up – 3 April 2023
- How trade is a force for good in a cost of living crisis – March 2023
- Opportunities for NZ in Tourism and Education as French Polynesia rebounds – March 2023
- Cyclone Gabrielle’s impact on the New Zealand economy and exports – March 2023
- Implications for Aotearoa NZ as South African economy slows – March 2023
For a copy of the latest report, click here.
To contact MFAT, email email@example.com